Effective date: 26/5/2022
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Platform, and information about how you interact with the Platform. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Platform, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Platform.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Platform, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including debit/credit card numbers, Atome etc.), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
In addition to the Personal Information that you provide to us directly (whether when engaging us to provide our services or during any communication with us), we may also collect your Personal Information from various other sources, including without limitation, from social media, online search tools, external service providers, information obtained from third parties through lawful sources, or at events we have organised or participated by.
If you provide us Personal Information about other individuals, you represent and warrant that they have appointed you to act on their behalf and have agreed that you can:-
- Give consent on their behalf to the processing of their Personal Information;
- Receive on their behalf any data protection notices; and
- Warrant that you have obtained their consent for us to store their Personal Information, or have the right to allow us to process their Personal Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Platform (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To contact and communicate with you;
To administer your account; To provide you with our products and services; To process any orders that you make with us; To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the products and/or services;
- To enable us to provide, facilitate, perform, personalise and improve the Platform to meet your current and future needs;
- To help us understand and develop a customised user experience based on your preferences, behaviour and activities;
- To respond to your enquiries or complaints, and to provide customer support;
- To resolve disputes or to investigate any complaints you made or made against you;
- To monitor and analyse your use of the Platform;
- To research, evaluate and develop the Platform;
- To promote or communicate information, updates and news about the Platform or new products and services of ours, our subsidiary companies and other third parties, and such communications may be initiated from us or through third parties;
- To deliver online behavioural advertising (i.e., to show you online advertisements for products and/or services which may be of interest to you based on your previous behaviour, and to show you advertisements and content on social media Platform) as described below
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Send shipment updates;
- For internal functions such as evaluating the effectiveness of marketing, market research, statistical analysis and modelling, reporting, and audit and risk management;
- To develop, show, measure and track advertising (including, but not limited to, content, survey and promotions of the Platform or new products and services of ours, our subsidiary companies and other third parties), and to collect information about you and on how you interact with it while you use the Platform;
- To maintain our operations or client relationship management systems;
- To maintain and upkeep customer or company records and development in the ordinary course of business;
- For our internal record keeping;
- For prevention and detection of crime;
- To conduct client due diligence, to verify your identity, to monitor, detect and deter unauthorised or fraudulent use or abuse of the Platform;
- For the preparation and execution of all necessary documents, agreements and/or contracts for the Platform;
- For general operation and maintenance of the Platform;
- Those purposes specifically provided for in any particular product and/or service offered by us;
- To meet any legal or regulatory requirements relating to all the commercial transactions, our conduct of the business or activities or our provision of products and/or services, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulations, directives, court orders, by law, guidelines, circulars or codes applicable to us or any member of our group of companies from time to time.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Platform (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Platform, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- The inability for us to provide you with the products and/or services you requested, either to the same standard, or at all;
- The inability for us to provide you with the information about the products and/or services that you may want, including information about discounts or special promotions, or our new products and/or services;
- The inability for us to tailor the content of the Platform to your preferences and your experience of using the Platform may not be as enjoyable or useful;
- The inability to complete commercial transactions in relation to the Platform; and
- The inability to comply with any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by law, guideline and/or code applicable to us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store – you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Platform – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Personal Information provided to or obtained by us shall be kept confidential by us. However, it may be necessary for us to engage third party companies, service providers or individuals to perform certain services on our behalf. In such event, you hereby agree and consent that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to the third parties, within or outside Malaysia, including but without limitation, as follows:-
- Our employees, partnerships, joint venture entities, contractors or third party service providers, third party management companies, subcontractors or other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealings with us;
- Our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, including, but not limited to:
- Payment processors and facilitators;
- Background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
- Cloud storage providers;
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Research partners;
- Fleet and merchant partners; and
- Insurance and financing partners;
- Our holding, subsidiary or related companies, including those incorporated in the future and/or any member of our group of companies;
- Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisors appointed in connection with our business;
- Any person, government authority, statutory authority, industry regulator or other relevant third party whom we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law, or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests or in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity; and
- Any person who is under a duty of confidentiality to which he/she has undertaken to keep such information confidential which we have engaged to fulfil our obligations to you.
If we or our business is acquired by or merged with another entity, or there is a proposed acquisition or merger, the Personal Information may be transferred to such entity as part of the proposed or actual merger or acquisition.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: www.optout.aboutads.info/.
MARKETING AND NOTIFICATIONS
Our company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed [FIVE] a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Platform’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access or limit the processing of the Personal Information and to ask that the Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, do note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Platform), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of your country of jurisdiction in which you reside but rest assured them that we will take steps to ensure that recipients of such information afford a similar level of protection to the information.
When you place an order through the Platform, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), we require you to inform or obtain consents from your parents or guardians before purchasing anything on our Platform or any other website related to us.
We encourage you to review this page from time to time even more so when you’re shopping online. For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, our contact details are as follows:-
Ludovic Giovanni PLT
(Company Registration No. 202204001302 (LLP0031579-LGN))
22-2 JLN GANGSA 1
TMN KOTA BENDAHARI
75200 KLEBANG, MELAKA